Sunday, October 25, 2015

Proverbs 25:28 Reinforce your walls.


I struggle with self control. I am sure a lot of us do. The thing is that most of the time we don't talk about what it's like to be out of control. In fact as humans we love to pretend like we are in control, like we know what we are doing, but in reality we have no clue what's going on and the only one who does is God.

These next few months are going to be a struggle for me I am tackling an area of my life that I have failed in every single way. However I know that God will use this and teach me something and in it with HIM I will overcome.

So how do we protect our walls from breaking down in the midst of our struggle? Simply put, fix our eyes upon the one who knows no struggle, the one who can grant us peace and give us the strength that we need to overcome what is in our way. The one and only Jesus Christ. Let us renew our minds and keep him close at heart that is where we will build up walls that are indestructible, where the enemy will not find a place to infiltrate. We will be secure in Christ.

-A.

Prayer requests:
1. Pray that I have self-control and learn how to manage it.
2. This years international Day of prayer for the persecuted church is on October 30 so be praying for the nations to come together and support persecuted Christians.
3. Pray for me that I have a vision for what the future holds Ann that God will show me how to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment