Friday, October 9, 2015

Created For More

I love being at the bookstore. When I am feeling stressed I window shop the shelves for a while just wandering in and out of the isles. It's a great way to see what is new, what you've already read and see if anything grabs your attention.

During one of my recent trips to the bookstore just happened upon a devotional by Jonathan Malm called Created For More. As an artist I am always searching for devotionals that call me to use my gifts more consistently so when I picked it up and read a few sentences I knew this was for me. So far I am enjoying it. I'm alternating between a few other devotionals right now and I am really loving being creative while I study God's word and renew my mind.


It is a 30 day devotional and each day is broken into sections: 
  1. Spiritual Development 
  2. Prayer Starter 
  3. Change the Way you Think
  4. Challenge

This is my response to Day One. Yes I used a hashtag in my Bible.
I'm still in the first few days of the book, but I'll post more soon. 

-A.

What is something that you can do to be creative today or even this week? Share below.

2 comments:

  1. It's always FUN to find a new book that provides INSPIRATION for studying the Word. (Just popped over from the Bible Journaling Facebook group.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! Thanks for the comment Melissa!

      Delete