Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FOUNDATIONS. (iGo Missions Conference Photographs)

Here we are, finally finished and posted the iGo Conference pictures that I took back in November.  You can check all of them out on my facebook page, but here are few just for you.



Dr. Heng Lim is the author of My Journey to  Paradise, it tells of his story of escaping the Cambodian killing fields.  I haven't started reading it yet, but seeing how passionate he is for the Lord I really can't wait.


Praying for my sweet Cambodia.
I think my favorite part of this conference is praying for the different countries by gathering around their flags.  Some flags only have a few, but the number is growing each year.  I am in awe of what God is doing through AweStar missions.  Although my heart longs to step foot in Cambodia, seeing so many surround the flag and pray, I know that God is still doing great things ahead of me by planting seeds and laying the foundation of what is yet to come.

"For we are co-workers in God's service; you are God's field, God's building.  By the grace God has given me, I laid foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment