Friday, February 10, 2012

Moment of Truth.

And by this we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him. For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things. Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
[1 John 3:19-23]
Tomorrow is the big day.  The moment of truth.  When everything that I have working so hard toward comes to its climax. Underground 4.  There seems to be a lot to do yet still, but I know that in my God I find my rest, he is "the strength of my heart and my portion forever." [Psalm 73:26] Throughout this entire process he has been there, guiding me and leading me to what needs to be done.  To Him again I surrender this show, I surrender my human desires to please man, to promote myself, I surrender my talents and seek only to please and obey my God alone.[Galatians 1:10]  May my work and tomorrows art show be unto his glory.

It is my desire that my attitude during the show be one like this: that if one person meets Jesus through my artwork that will be a great success in the kingdom of heaven. If only one seed is planted I will have done the task the Lord has set before me and it will be enough.  If I sell nothing then I will rejoice because my God used me to create art for His kingdom.

And my tongue shall speak of Your righteousness And of Your praise all the day long. 
[Psalm 35:28]

Recap will follow soon!

A.

Prayer Requests:
1. Pray that God would be glorified at the show tomorrow and that nothing will go awry.

No comments:

Post a Comment