Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stand Firm.

[1 Corinthians 15:58]
Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
Tonight my Pastor talk preached about standing firm.  A lot of times when we begin a task we start fully in the Spirit of God, but something comes along and it throws us off. So instead of finishing strong we finish in our flesh.  One of my many prayers this year is to not let this fire inside fade, but to press on and finish strong in Christ.

[Matthew 10:22 ]

You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 
Jesus himself placed a significance on those who stand till the end.  My heart this year is that we should all stand firm in our faith, that we finish the race and do the work that God has called us to do without reservation.  

I hope that everyone remembers Egypt in their prayers during this time, also pray for safety of all foreign reporters I've read a few articles of many being detained or arrested just for being from out of the country.

Many Blessings to you.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment