Saturday, January 29, 2011

ARTISTS WANTED 2010 Please Support by Voting

I have the wonderful opportunity to be in this contest ArtistsWanted 2010.  I am hoping this will help me in my journey to reach my calling of being a missionary photographer.  Please help me out by voting every 24 hours until Feb. 4th. Here is the link:

Alexandria Quinn Artists Wanted Portfolio

Please also pray that God would use this opportunity for the glory of his kingdom in the days to come.  If you like my work, or have questions please feel free to comment or ask me.  You can also find me on facebook at A. Quinn Photography.


[Mark 9:35]

Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.”

Lord, let me be your servant.

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment